Dear Fellow Professional,

Greetings from KRG Technologies .!!

We have the following C# requirements in WA. Please find if you have a
matching re-source and send me their Updated Resume along with your
expected rate for this project ASAP

1. Strong C# Senior Developer

Belleuve/ Redmond, WA *(NEEDED LOCALS – Face 2 Face Interview)*

6 Months

•         Should be very strong in C#

•         Should have experience with complex coding with familiarity with
data structures

•         Should have experience in optimization techniques, performance
tuning of code etc.

•         Should be confident in writing algorithms, doing research and
finding best available algorithms

•         Should be able to write prototypes

•         Experience with systems with heavy traffic and large amount of
data is required

•         Work with onsite team and coordinate with offshore team

•         Should be able to design modules independently

•         C++/C experience is an added advantage

•         Familiarity with DataCenter related domain, tools is an added
advantage

2. C# Developer with PM skills

•         This is to start supporting existing projects and will later move
to the above project

•         Strong C# skills

•         Should be able to answer different queries from the customers

•         Should have experience in handling multiple projects at the same
time

•         Experience in requirement gathering, analysis and providing right
solution

•         Experience with SQL 2008 or above

•         Experience in writing complex SPs, managing SQL ETLs etc

Thanks and Regards

Prabhu Vethanayagam

KRG Technologies

25000 Avenue Stanford, # 243, Valencia,CA 91355

Phone: 661 310 1094 | E-Mail: pra...@krgtech.com

http://www.krgtech.com/

(Disclaimer Notice: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an
unsolicitedmail. This mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include
Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line or click here <http://unsubscribe.krgtech.com/>.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.)