Hi Folks,
Hope you all doing great!!!

My Name is Mirza Muneeb ( Technical Recruiter) from Seven Hills Software
Technologies Inc. I am wondering if your Consultant is available for the
below position, if so please respond me your Consultant most updated resume
and the best contact number to reach him ASAP .  If you are interested,
please Do Send me if you have the Consultant for my below position ASAP at (
mun...@shstinc.com) or 412-450-1316 Ext : 202. Thank you and here is the
position.you have anyone available,

*Job title  : FINANCIAL ANALYST
Location : McLean,VA
Duration : 6+ Months Contract*

*FINANCIAL ANALYST:*
Eight years of experience performing financial analysis supporting
programs/projects
Strong analytical skills
Ability to work with key business and functional managers along with the
risk assessment group to develop/maintain relevant metrics
Ability to Convert data requirements into dynamic dashboards for
enterprise-level reporting
Ability to Provide management with insight into trends, issues, and
summary-level metrics to support analysis of project-level data and
executive level direction setting for the company’s initiative portfolio

*MUST HAVE*
Advanced Excel skills a must
MS Access skills a plus
Microstrategy experience a plus

Very Truly,
Mirza Muneeb |  Technical Recruiter
*Seven Hills Software Technologies Inc.*
Email: mun...@shstinc.com
Office: (412) 450 1316 Ext : 202; Fax: 877-745-4811