Hi Associates,
Hope You are Doing Great..!!

I have this hot requirement.Interviews are in process.Please send me your
best suitable Consultant profile with your rate and contact details
ASAP.Please check the required skill before you send your Consultant profile

*NOTE: NEED LOCAL TO WI OR NEARBY CANDIDATES *

*Job Title: .Net DeveloperLocation: Milwaukee,WIDuration: 6+ Months
Contract*

*Required Skills:  Strong VB.NET <http://VB.NET> and some C# knowledge
requiredStrong UI / ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET> experience is requiredStrong
SQL knowledge is requiredKnowledge of automated testing (unit
tests)Knowledge of WCFKnowledge of Service Oriented Architecture Knowledge
of application designs (creating/interpreting)Some DB2 is
desiredUnderstands and can adapt quickly to development methodologies
(waterfall, agile, iterative)Insurance knowledge preferred, but not
mandatory*

*Very Truly,Ethan Hunt |Sr. IT Technical RecruiterCAT Technology Inc.411
Hackensack Avenue,7th FloorHackensack, NJ 07601.Email :
ethan.h...@catstaffing-us.com <ethan.h...@catstaffing-us.com>
ethan.catt...@gmail.com <ethan.catt...@gmail.com> Voice : 201 257 5081 ext
151 | Fax:(201) 342-2385. Visit us at: www.catamerica.com
<http://www.catamerica.com> | www.cattechnologies.com