Hello Dear,

Please send me The Requirements to
srini...@alliedinformatics.com<kal...@alliedinformatics.com> or
call me on my number 770-246-9800 Ext 112

    Good Afternoon!! Hope you doing fine...

This is *Srinivas* from (*Allied** Informatics Inc)*. & we providing
top-class Consultant and going forward please add me to your vendor list,
and let me know if you have any Urgent requirements for my consultants, I
will be happier to respond you back with updated resume, ASAP.

Please mention the *Client Name* before you send me the Rate
confirmation Mail. Which is our company policy?

No

*Consultant * Name

Skill Set

Current Location

Relocation

Availability

Visa

Experience

1

Emran Mohammed

Java developer

Dallas, TX

Open

Immediately

H1B

9+Years

2

Harsha Panjwani

Java, J2ee IBM Web Sphere Portal 7.x & 8.x

JERSEY CITY, NJ

NJ, NY

2 weeks’ of Notice

HIB

7+Years

3

Libin Pauldhas

Java developer

Norfolk, VA

Open

Immediately

US Citizen

6 Years

4

Sivasakthi

Documentum developer

Somerville,NJ

Open

2 weeks’ of Notice

HIB

7+Years

5

Kalyan

SQL /BI Developer/DBA

Boston,MA

Open

Immediately

HIB

7 +Years

6

Raghavendra Puvvada

Sr. WebSphere Systems Administrator

Huston TX

Open

Immediately

HIB

7 +Years

7

SUGANYA RAJENDRAN

C#.Net / ASP.Net / VB.Net Developer

Austin, TX (78717)

Only 35 Mails from Austin, TX (78717)

Immediately

HIB

8 Years

8

Manju Channav

QA Lead

Jersey City, NJ

NJ, NY

Immediately

HIB

15 Years

Thanks & Regards

*Srinivas*

Allied Informatics Inc.

Ph: 770-246-9800 Ext 112
Fax No. 770-246-9098

1815 Satellite Blvd. Suite 302

Duluth, GA 30097 USA.
Email: srini...@alliedinformatics.com <kal...@alliedinformatics.com>

www.alliedinformatics.com

Note :We respect your on line privacy.This is not an unsolicited
mail.Please reply with Removal instructions in subject line incase your
email address to be removed from this mailing list