Hello,

<arvind.koll...@techstratinc.com>*Please send resume to *
*n...@westcoastllc.com* <n...@westcoastllc.com>* only with contact
information and location of candidate.  *

We need a person who is genuine and fit for the role. Detailed job
description is given below:

*Role: ABI Designer/Developer*

*Foster City, CA*

The brief JD of the role is as below:

·        *Desired exp: 7+ yrs*

-         Hands-on experience in developing Ab Initio graphs

-         Expert in Ab Initio Component development and engineering

-         Must be well conversant with DB2

-         Must be able to work independently

-         Good command on Unix

-         Exposure to Trillium (preferable but not mandatory)

-         Good communication skills and analytical thinking

*Hi,*

*We are looking for Java Developer with Groovy and Grail experience for a
long term contract in Foster City, CA or Austin, TX*

*Regards,*

* Ning*

*West Coast Consulting, LLC **Work – 949 743 0065 x 202 • Direct -949 800
5351*

*ning**@westcoastllc.com* <r...@westcoastllc.com>

*www.westcoastllc.com* <http://www.westcoastllc.com/>