Hi All,
Hope you all doing great!!!

My Name is Nelson Coleman (Lead Technical Recruiter) from Seven Hills
Software Technologies Inc. I am wondering if your Consultant is available
for the below position, if so please respond me your Consultant most
updated resume and the best contact number to reach him ASAP .  If you are
interested, please Do Send me if you have the Consultant for my below
position ASAP at (nelso...@shstinc.com) or 412-450-1316 Ext : 101. Thank
you and here is the position.

*Job Title: Scrum MasterLocation: LOS ANGELES CADuration: 3+ monthsStart :
ASAP Job Description:*
The person should possess strong Agile Scrum experience.
This person will act as a Scrum Master supporting multiple groups and
platforms related to oil and gas industry Products.
A Scrum Master is responsible for running Scrums ceremonies, collaborating
with development and administrative teams, supporting application
development using established business artifacts, and driving project
coordination & project management activities through the software
development lifecycle.
In addition have the ability to thoroughly and concisely communicate
verbally and in writing.

*Experience:*
5+ years of Scrum Master 5+ years of Project Manager

*Preferred Skills:*
CPDEP IT

*Certification:*
Certified Scrum Master

*Primary Responsibilities for a Servant Leader:*
Foster transparency and feedback using reporting, retrospectives and
personal interactions.
Facilitates Scrum Ceremonies via Sprint Planning, Release Planning, Daily
Stand-Ups, Product Demos and Sprint Retrospectives
Supports Product Owner in developing, maintaining and grooming Product
Backlog
Removes impediments / Blockers in order to keep teams productive
Promote continuous improvement through team empowerment
Supports / collaborates with team members to implement Agile / Scrum best
practices and business solutions
Demonstrate strong communication, facilitation and collaboration skills to
manage people who may be supervised by others.
Demonstrate strong analytical and problem resolution skills
Act as an advocate of the Agile / Scrum process both within the team and
with the larger organization
Building a trusting and safe environment for team collaboration
Facilitating discussions, decision making, and conflict resolution
Develop and maintain effective relationships with people inside and outside
the team
Remain flexible and adapt to changing priorities with promptness,
efficiency and ease
Facilitate meetings that are enjoyable and energizing
Protect the team from potential outside interferences to minimize the
impact on the team.
Inspire creative solutions that eliminate waste and/or improve team
throughput.
Help the team establish an effective cadence.
Demonstrate a high level of energy, enthusiasm, optimism, ownership, and
commitment.
Basic knowledge and/or experience with widely used successful agile
techniques

Very Truly,
*Nelson Coleman* | Lead Technical Recruiter
*Seven Hills Software Technologies Inc.*
Carnegie Office Park, Building Six
800 N. Bell Avenue, Suite # 255 ,Carnegie, PA 15106
Email: nelso...@shstinc.com
Linked In: www.linkedin.com/pub/nelson-coleman/39/713/945/
Office: (412) 450 1316 Ext : 101; Fax: 877-745-4811
Visit us at: www.shstinc.com