Hi All
Hope you all doing great!!!

My Name is Nelson Coleman (Lead Technical Recruiter) from Seven Hills
Software Technologies Inc. I am wondering if your Consultant is available
for the below position, if so please respond me your Consultant most
updated resume and the best contact number to reach him ASAP .  If you are
interested, please Do Send me if you have the Consultant for my below
position ASAP at (nelso...@shstinc.com) or 412-450-1316 Ext : 101. Thank
you and here is the position.

*Job Title: ABAP Technical DeveloperLocation: Greer, SCDuration: 6+
monthsStart : ASAPDescription:*
Conducts Functional Spec Analysis, creates Technical specifications,
develops, tests and implements business applications, utilizing SAP ECC,
and associated Netweaver applications and technologies.
Utilize existing or new technology in the implementation and automation of
business processes within the SAP environment.
Working with onshore and offshore development team taking a
senior/leadership role.

*Required Skills:*
More than 7 Years of core SAP R/3 ABAP development experience including
Dialog Programming, ALV, BAPI’s, RFCs, BADI’s, and ABAP Objects.
Experience with SAP Yard Management
Interact with SAP functional leads to prioritize and plan work for their
respective areas.
Required to work with business stakeholders to understand current business
processes in order to facilitate the accurate and complete integration of
new development objects.
Experience in developing complex cross-application solutions for SAP ECC
6.0.
Experience with development of interfaces to and from SAP utilizing various
interface methods and middleware systems.
Strong experience in ABAP WebDynpro, SAP script, Smart forms, ALE, IDOCS,
ALV reporting.
Ability to work independently with minimum supervision. Participates in and
conducts peer reviews as needed.
Communication and interpersonal skills for consulting with users to
understand needs, define requirements, and provide effective solutions.

Very Truly,
*Nelson Coleman* | Lead Technical Recruiter
*Seven Hills Software Technologies Inc.*
Carnegie Office Park, Building Six
800 N. Bell Avenue, Suite # 255 ,Carnegie, PA 15106
Email: nelso...@shstinc.com
*Linked In:* www.linkedin.com/pub/nelson-coleman/39/713/945/
Office: (412) 450 1316 Ext : 101; Fax: 877-745-4811
Visit us at: www.shstinc.com