Hi Associates,

Hope you are doing great today!

This is Yash, working with SysMind. We have the below contract job
opportunity with one of our direct clients and I would like to check  your
interest and availability .

Please send across your updated resume if you are interested, I would very
much appreciated hearing from you  along with the contact information at
the earliest to yasha...@sysmind.com or call me at 609-897-9670 X2161

*Role*:   BA(Pharmacy)

*Experience Level* :  8-10YEAR

*Required Skill:*  Business Analysis

*Essential Skill:*  Business Analysis (Pharmacy Domain)

*Location*:  Rhode Island.

*Contract Duration:* 6+  Months

*JOB DESCRIPTION:*

Skill1 - *Business Analysis*

Interface with clients and gain understanding of requirements/processes
throughmeetings and discussions. Provide overall business and systems
analysis anddesign support. Coordinate new customer development and
enhancements. Executefunctional tests and evaluate results to ensure
accuracy and quality of complexsystem changes. Provide testing feedback to
technology and monitor adherence tofunctional requirements Ensure that the
resources are equipped to be productivein time to meet requirements of
customer. Adjust priorities according tochanges in requirements and
workload. Assist Overall Program's project managerin making staffing
planning decisions and communicate effectiveness of offshoredelivery.
Provides Training and Operational support to business unit. Providetraining
to existing staff on and off site training and demos as needed. Assistand
advise peers to ensure efficient management of current and
incomingresources. May be a subject matter expert in a chosen area/function

Essential Skill

Skill1 - *Business Analysis(Pharmacy)*

The role primary focuses on support in terms of research and
backgroundinformation which is needed by the project teams. Aids in the
development ofclient requirements via industry standard analysis techniques
such as data flowmodeling, case analysis, workflow analysis, functional
decomposition analysis,data modeling, and object modeling. Documents the
results of analysisactivities using the appropriate templates or analysis
tools.

Thanks and Regards,

Yashasvi Chauhan

IT Recruiter

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2161

Email: yasha...@sysmind.com

Fax: 609-228-5522

Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Jn, NJ 08550

*[image: cid:image001.gif@01CD1E36.E1381A30]* <http://www.sysmind.com/>