Hi Associates,

Hope you are doing great today!

This is Yash, working with SysMind. We have the below contract job
opportunity with one of our direct clients and I would like to check  your
interest and availability .Please send across your updated resume if you
are interested, I would very much appreciated hearing from you  along with
the contact information at the earliest to yasha...@sysmind.com or call me
at 609-897-9670 Ext. 2161

*Role*: Citrix Consultant

*Experience Level* :  8+YEAR

*Essential Skill:* Citrix

*Location*: Boston, MA

*Contract Duration:* 6+  Months

*JOB DESCRIPTION:*

Individual has indepth knowledge in any one technological or industry
practice area and overview of 2-3 other areas. Individual handles solution
definition/fitment for a small sized project with a medium complexity. In
case of domain consultant individual requires high level of Business
Analysis skills and may have 7-8 BAs reporting into the individual. In case
of Technical Consultant the individual is a subject matter expert and may
work with Functional/Technical Leads and Architects to contribute in
solution definition.

Extensive knowledge on install & Configure Citrix presentation/Xenapp
Servers.Handling Citrix presentation/Xenapp Server Migrations &
Consolidations. UpgradeCitrix presentation/Xenapp Servers Services Role
holders. Setup & ConfigureHigh availability Services & load balancing for
Citrix presentation/XenappServers . Performance monitoring of Citrix
presentation/Xenapp Servers.Services role holders. Citrix Policy
implementation & Review. Working withCitrix management tools. Identify the
Published & Streaming applicationsrequirements & their dependence Review
SMTD & EPD Documents & proposing theindustrial Best practices. Perform
Health Check of v Servers Infrastructure.Perform & access Security Audit ~
Plan, Design & Migrate servers from Physical to virtual
environment.Consolidation of servers from a physical to a virtual (P2V &
X2X) environment,Windows server skills in the areas of Active directory,
Domain architecture, TCP/IP, DNS and Storage administration & allocation to
Guest OS.High availability & DRS administration,VMFS administrationVirtual
machine management ,Bare metal Restore ,Backup & Restore managementWorking
with VMware administration & Migration tools. ~ Overview of Installation &
Configure of Servers & Active DirectoryImplementation & Migration of
Servers & Active DirectoryEvalulate existing EOL Hardware & EOS Operating
SystemPlan, Design & Implement Recovery & DREvalulate existing processEPD &
SMTD ReviewService improvementsWorking with ToolsPerformance management
Analysis

Thanks and Regards,

Yashasvi Chauhan

IT Recruiter

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2161

Email: yasha...@sysmind.com

Fax: 609-228-5522

Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Jn, NJ 08550

*[image: cid:image001.gif@01CD1E36.E1381A30]* <http://www.sysmind.com/>