<arvind.koll...@techstratinc.com>*Please send resume to *
*n...@westcoastllc.com* <n...@westcoastllc.com>* only with contact
information and location of candidate.  *

We are looking for a Microstrategy developer for one of our client in *Austin
area and Foster City, CA*

*Job Description*

·        6+ Years of experience

·        At least 4+ prior projects in *design ,development and
implementation*

·        Excellent *understanding in Dashboards*

·        Excellent technical *background in BI , Complex SQL and
application Support*

·        Ability to isolate and *solve technical problems and to prioritize
tasks.*

·        Ability to identify critical situations and to clearly communicate
them to others.

·        Good interpersonal, *communication and documentation skills.*

·        Must be success oriented and have ability to work effectively with
minimal supervision.

·        *Financial Domain experience is a plus*

·        Micro strategy Certification desired though not essential

·        Communications: excellent presentation, communication and
interpersonal skills

*Regards,*

* Ning*

*West Coast Consulting, LLC*
*Work – 949 743 0065 x 202 • Direct -949 800 5351*

*ning**@westcoastllc.com* <r...@westcoastllc.com>

*www.westcoastllc.com* <http://www.westcoastllc.com/>