Hi Associates,

Hope you are doing great today!

This is Yash, working with SysMind. We have the below contract job
opportunity with one of our direct clients and I would like to check  your
interest and availability .Please send across your updated resume if you
are interested, I would very much appreciated hearing from you  along with
the contact information at the earliest to yasha...@sysmind.com or call me
at 609-897-9670 Ext. 2161

*Role*: Oracle SCM Functional

*Experience Leve *:  5-8YEAr

*Location*: Pleasanton CA

*Contract Duration: *6+  Months

*JOB DESCRIPTION:*

Skill1 - Oracle Adv Functional

Advanced functional expertise in Oracle e-biz product corresponding to
thefunctional domain in consideration. Ability to fully map
functionalrequirements and integrate them into the final solution keeping
in mind productfunctional and technical capabilities. Ability to train
power users, design,develop and troubleshoot applications. Has experience
across implementation andsupport projects and has knowledge of other types
of projects - upgrade,migration and consolidation. Is able to understand
other functional areas inthe sense of how they relate to his or her
expertise. Knowledge of businessprocesses, representation of the same, and
basic knowledge of processreengineering. Has a understanding of processes
core domains (Fin, Mfg, SCM,HCM and CRM).

Essential Skill

Skill1 - Oracle SCM Consulting

Basic / trained in process flows of core modules Understands the
applicationsetups and business implications of the setups Requiurements
gathering/AnalysisSolution design Implementation methodologies / design
documents Conducting enduser trainings

Thanks and Regards,

Yashasvi Chauhan

IT Recruiter

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2161

Email: yasha...@sysmind.com

Fax: 609-228-5522

Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Jn, NJ 08550

*[image: cid:image001.gif@01CD1E36.E1381A30]* <http://www.sysmind.com/>