Hi Associates,

Hope you are doing great today!

This is Yash, working with SysMind. We have the below contract job
opportunity with one of our direct clients and I would like to check  your
interest and availability .

Please send across your updated resume if you are interested, I would very
much appreciated hearing from you  along with the contact information at
the earliest to yasha...@sysmind.com or call me at 609-897-9670 X2161

*Role*:  Business Analyst

*Experience Level* :  10+ YEAR

*Location*:  Stamford, CT.

*Contract Duration:* 6+  Months

Skills & Experience

Business Skills

•             Broad product knowledge across varied asset classes –
Equities, Derivatives, Fixed Income, Structured products etc

•             Good knowledge on investment bank trade accounting, risk
weighted assets calculations, netting, residual funding allocation, FX
revaluation etc

•             Knowledge in regulatory space - Dodd Frank, FATCA, BASEL,
AML, EMIR is desired

•             Knowledge in PnL & Balance sheet reporting is desired

Business Analysis Skills

•             Excellent BA skills - requirements gathering, requirements
validation & documentation

•             Experience having engaged with senior business stakeholders
(finance, risk, PnL reporting, product control) during requirements
gathering, conducting workshops, brain storming sessions

•             Experience in preparation of business requirements
documentation, functional specifications, software requirements
specifications

•             Knowledge of use cases and UML tool would be a plus

•             Experience with test planning, test scenario/test case/test
data preparation and manual functional testing.

Technology Skills

•             Good SQL querying & MS excel skills

•             Working knowledge on SAP BO (BOXI, WEBi) reports and SAP
business warehouse is a “good to have”

General Experience

•             BA with 5 to 8 years’ experience in Securities & Capital
markets space

•             BA experience preferred in Finance IT change

•             Prior experience in production support ( business help desk)
would be helpful

Thanks and Regards,

Yashasvi Chauhan

IT Recruiter

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2161

Email: yasha...@sysmind.com

Fax: 609-228-5522

Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Jn, NJ 08550

*[image: cid:image001.gif@01CD1E36.E1381A30]* <http://www.sysmind.com/>