Hi

Please review the below Job Description and let me know if you are
comfortable

*Lead IOS Developer*

*Duration: 3-6 months *

*Location: Needham, MA*

*Phone Hire*

Job Description:

We are looking for an iOS senior developer who can be a leader as we
continue to develop a sophisticated eCommerce mobile application for a
large restaurant chain out of our Boston office.

Tech Skill Set

o 3+ years of iOS application development for publicly-facing apps in
Apples App Store (and, overall 5+ years of development experience when
combined with experience outside of Objective C coding)

o Objective C is a must have (Java is a nice to have)

o Expert level knowledge of the iOS SDK (recent experience with SDK 7 is
very useful but not mandatory)

o Knowledge of performance optimization techniques is useful but not
required

o Help develop the next generation mobile presence, which will be rolled
nationwide as one of their most important customer touch points

o Architect, design, and build capabilities within the iOS native
application

o Experience with formal development practices, including documentation
(UML, etc…), structured/well written code that conforms to industry
standard best practices/patterns, and unit/integration testing

o Working knowledge of how to communicate with RESTful services

• Other Skills Required

o eCommerce domain knowledge is required (though, we’d relax this
requirement for a person with great iOS tech skills)

o Prior experience with onshore/offshore communication for distributed
development

o It is a heavy client facing role, so great verbal and written
communication is essential

o Experience with Agile development processes is helpful

o Experience with tools such as Jira and Git are not mandatory, but would
help ramp-up

o Involves working with clients and our internal user experience team to
drive capabilities to market

o Ability to work independently and also manage others

Thanks & Regards,

Ashok Kumar

IDC Technologies Inc.

*Ph:* 408 868 5124

*Email:* ashok.ku...@idctechnologies.com

*GTalk:* ashokkumar.staffing

*Yahoo:* ashokkumar_recruiter

NOTE: This mail has been sent through Google Groups. If you do not want to
receive emails in future then please remove your Email ID from that
specific Google Group.