Hi

Hope you are doing well..!!

This is Dinesh from IQ Labs. I have an excellent job opportunity for a
“*PeopleSoft
9.1 HCM Functional Lead – Time and Labor” with* one of our direct client
and, would like to discuss this opportunity in detail with you. If you are
interested you can email me your updated resume at din...@iqlabs.net or
even call me on 510-298-3033.

*Job Title:         PeopleSoft 9.1 HCM Functional Lead – Time and Labor*

*Location:          Mesa, AZ*

*Job Type:         3+ months + possible extensions*

*Job Description:*

*Need a 10+ years consultant for this role*

   -

   I need a PeopleSoft 9.1 HCM Functional Lead with a focus on Time and
   Labor to assist our client in assessing and improving their current
   PeopleSoft environment.
   -

   Candidates must be able to perform Discovery and Fit/Gap meetings, lead
   workshops relative to Timekeeping and Payroll, provide HCM Knowledge
   Transfer, and perform assessment deliverables.
   -

   Deliverable consists of a written report outlining the findings and
   recommendations for improving/streamlining client’s payroll processes
   (Process and Practice Evaluation, Existing Payroll Data Review, and System
   Recommendations).
   -

   Candidates with experience in a government environment and Telestaff
   timekeeping systems are highly preferred.

Thanks
Dinesh
din...@iqlabs.net
510-298-3033.