*Proxy Engineer/Proxy Admin*

*Minneapolis West Metro. (Hopkins, MN)*

*3 month contract*

*Rate : $OPEN$*

MUST HAVE McAfee Web Gateway Experience

We are seeking a resource that would support our web proxy environment
(Must have McAfee Web Gateway - like to have Microsoft ISA, Threat
Management Gateway (TMG). We require these resources to have the necessary
skill associated with supporting and managing these environments along with
training existing staff.

*MSProxy 6-8 Yrs*

*Proxy Servers 6-8 Yrs *

Thanks,

*Zaid Mohammed*

IT Recruiter

Seven Hills Software Technologies Inc

Carnegie Office Park, Building Six

800 N. Bell Avenue, Suite # 255

Carnegie, PA 15106
Office: 412-450-1316 X 109| Fax: 877-745-4811
Email: z...@shstinc.com | URL: www.shstinc.com