Hi,

Hope everything is fine with you..!!

This is Dinesh working as a Team Lead for US Recruitment with IQ Labs. Let
me take this an opportunity to give a brief description about our company
to you. We are providing our services in staffing as well as web
development since our inception in 2005. So, I would like to speak with you
regarding our services.

Here is a brief description about us:

IQ Labs Inc. is an information technology service provider dedicated to
small and medium sized businesses and organizations. Since 2005, IQ Labs
Inc. has been delivering quality network services and custom applications.
In this fast changing industry, IQ Labs Inc. continues to keep abreast of
the latest technologies and products, providing its clients with the best
solutions.

At IQ Labs we have a team of dedicated recruiters who are ready to serve
the best for your needs and requirements. In the expansion of our business
services we are looking for clients who are in need of a resourceful
recruitment team and we are ready to extend our hands to the companies or
individuals who have clients and looking for a team of recruiters in order
to fulfill their client needs.

If you are interested and would like to know more about us please feel free
to reach me at din...@iqlabs.net. Please mail me your queries and we would
love to get back you.

Have a wonderful day!!

Thanks,