Hello,

 I trust your week has been treating you well thus far.  I'd like you to
take a look at a great new position we now have available! Your opinion
would be valued with regards to

this opening.I really appreciate for sending an updated resume

Job Title:Network Engineer
Job Location: El Segundo, CA
Duration: 6 month-12 months

Required skills:
Valid CCIE Routing & Switching certification
Strong network troubleshooting skills
Strong understanding Windows and Linux
WAN Optimization using Riverbed,
Cisco WAAS
Load balancing using F5,
Netscaler
Excellent communicator/team player
Ability to effectively articulate complex ideas/networking concepts.
Ability to adequately and effectively address multiple tasks
Ability to document complex network architectural designs
Knowledge of Cisco VoIP technologies
Knowledge of Sniffer Traces and Interpretation
ITIL Certification a plus

Thanks&Regards
Nathan
|Technical Recruiter  |  Panzer Solutions LLC.
Office : 245 Stuart Ave, Unit K,Norwalk CT 06850
Tel : 203-652-1444 Ext 120 Fax: 203-286-1457
E-mail : nathan.j...@panzersolutions.com |
http://www.panzersolutions.com/

 Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future,
please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the email id(s) to be
removed.
All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any
inconvenience caused.