*Get SAP Certification in 30 Days*

*Become a Highly Paid SAP Consultant*

Jump start your career by learning a SAP module at Cerebrum Training
Division and breeze through the interview process to get a job in
*ABAP,HANA,BPC,BW,BI,FICO,
HR, SD, MM,BASIS*. Current SAP consultants can avail of the opportunity to
get advanced training or get cross-trained in other modules.

ü  *Get SAP Certification in 30 Days**

ü  Get Industry recognition as a Certified SAP Consultant

ü  Advance your career, Become highly paid professional

ü  Placement Assistance, if required.

Our Instructor has

ü  More than 15 years’ experience in IT industry

ü  More than 6 years of experience in Online Training

*We can also provide training in other technologies.*

*For enrollment send an email at goonlinetraining (at) gmail.com
<http://gmail.com> or call Ram at (770)628-0538 <%28770%29628-0538>.*

Thanks & Regards,

Ram

GoOnlineTraining,

Ph :( 770)628-0538

goonlinetraining (at) gmail.com

Skype Id: css.training

   - *Total fee will be refunded, if you fail in certification exam*

--
Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this