Hello,

I am currently working on a c2c opportunity for a Cognos Business Analyst
role in Houston, TX that we have open. If you have any consultants that
match the below requirements please let me know!

Here is the position description:

*Client: **AIG Global Services*

*Location: **Houston, TX*

Contract Terms: *Three to six month contract to hire*

Senior BI Business Analyst

·         BI tools are not as important as straight BI experience.

·         Would like experience with reporting, dashboards and advanced
analytics.

·         Background in Financial Industry preferably in Annuities, Life
Insurance background.

·         5-6 years of experience is desirable.

·         Responsible for serving as a liaison between the business
community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions
to meet user needs.

Qualified candidate will:

·         Have outstanding communication skills both verbal and written

·         Have strong requirements elicitation skills

·         Have experience gathering and documenting requirements for large
complex projects

·         Be able to speak in business terms with mid to sr. level business
customers

·         Have outstanding team collaboration skills

·         Provide scope and requirements management throughout project
lifecycle

·         Have experience coordinating and supporting User Acceptance
Testing

·         Preferably have experience as a BA for Business intelligence
solutions including reporting, dashboards, and advanced analytics

·         Preferably have background in Financial Industry preferably in
Annuities

·         Preferably have experience with Cognos, QlikView and/or Tableau.

 Regards

*  Ali*

  *ATC Solutions*

  Dallas, TX