Hi Folks,
I hope all is well! I just received a new requirement and was hoping you
would have a few consultants available who would be a good fit.  I have
included the position details below.  Please let me know if you have anyone
who would be a match.

*Business Analyst for DW/BI*
*CHICAGO, IL*
*6+ Months*

The Technical Business Analyst is a key role within BI/DW application
development team.
The primary responsibility is to providebroad functional and technical
expertise within multiple business areas in the review, analysis,
development and implementation of business processes and applications with
minimal supervision.Additional skill sets and experience required for this
role include: thorough understanding of Extraction, Transform and Load
(ETL) processes with SSIS and SQL stored procedures, understanding of the
logical database design process, data modeling and data-mart design and
understanding of OLAP compared to OLTP systems. This role requires
familiarity with identifying associated business processes within the BI/DW
reporting requirements and the ability to work effectively in a team
environment in which they thrive through collaboration with others to
produce quality solution sets in a fast paced environment

*Tasks and Responsibilities: *
Gather business, functional and technical requirements
Source to target mapping
Strong data analytical skills
Ability to map reporting KPI’s to the data base
Create reporting and ETL specs
Support Integration and User Acceptance testing
Analyze and assist in the resolution of technical problems related business
and functional requirements for dashboards, reports and the data that
supports them
Provide planning, technical analysis, and project coordination necessary to
implement software solutions and resolve technical problems relative to
data warehouse and Business Intelligence systems
Work collaboratively with colleagues on design (data modeling) and other
technical efforts

*Thank you for your time and consideration,*

 *Thanks & Regards,*
*Junaid Mohammed* | *Senior Technical Recruiter *
*Seven Hills Software Technologies Inc.*
Carnegie, PA 15106
• Direct: 412-450-1316 Ext : 106 • Fax: 877-745-4811
Email: *junai...@shstinc.com <junai...@shstinc.com>* •
consultjun...@gmail.com