Hi

*Please send resume to ning**@westcoastllc.com* <n...@westcoastllc.com>*
only with contact information and location of candidate**.*

 *ColdFusion Developer*

*Irvine, CA*

*Phone and then onsite (may consider skype)*

*We really are only looking for very senior level programmers at this
point. Below is a description that should get only senior level resumes.*

*External Distribution:*

Our client located in Irvine is seeking  a motivated *Senior* *Level*
*ColdFusion* *Developer* to become part of our dynamic application
development team through the complete software life cycle for web site
features and functions, as well as back-end support systems to produce
robust bug free software.

The qualified candidate will develop and maintain web-based software
applications and e-commerce solutions to support customer and business
needs in a team environment. This position will also be involved in design,
development, testing, documenting, and supporting of those applications and
interfaces between various systems. The candidate will need to assist in
the development and evolution of highly-available enterprise-level sites
and applications according to a distributed development and administration
model, and assist with associated standards, style guides, templates and
process documents.

*Required Experience*

·5-10 years of professional CF web development with applied experience with
CF8 or CF9 for customer facing websites

· Strong procedural and object-oriented programming experience in
*ColdFusion*

· Thorough knowledge of website construction and client-server application
development

· Knowledge of relational databases and competency in intranet/internet
technologies in SQL programming using MS SQL Server (2008 preferred)

· Competency in XML, HTML5, jQuery, CSS, AJAX

· Proficiency in applied SDLC

· Experience using source control systems (TFS, Subversion)

*Regards,*

* Ning*

*West Coast Consulting, LLC*
*Work – 949 743 0065 x 202 • Direct -949 800 5351*

*ning**@westcoastllc.com* <r...@westcoastllc.com>

*www.westcoastllc.com* <http://www.westcoastllc.com/>