*Allied Informatics  *is a professional service organization helping
customers create synergies of information through the use of leading edge
software applications. To know more about *Allied Informatics  *please
visit us at www.alliedinformatics.com

*Job Title                                :  Build Release Engineer with
Scripting Exp*

*Location                                :  Portland, OR*

*Duration                               *:  *6+ Months *

Responsibilities:

·         Implement Continuous Integration  in build and release

·         Documenting processes and procedures related to build and
deployment area.

·         Implement end to end portable automation tools with different
environments from development , QA & Production.

·         Troubleshoot issues with automation scripts in non-production and
production environments.

·         Interact with internal stake holders in cross functional teams to
get the requirements and automating the tools to satisfy the scripting
needs.

 Required Skills/Experience:

·         3-5+ years of experience

·         Strong Hands on experience with latest one scripting language
like Bash/Korn shell and trouble shoot the issues.

·         Strong  Continuous integration experience with Java building and
deployment experience with Jenkins and BuildForge

·         Experience with at least one version control tool administration

·         Experience in designing, developing, and building automation
tools at enterprise level.

·         Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.

·         Willing to learn new things.

·         Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.

·         Excellent organizational skills, analytic capabilities, and
attention to detail.

·         Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal
authority. Strong communication skills.

·         Demonstrated experience in the agile software development process.

Desired Skills/Experience:

·         Experience with Python,Perl, Java

·         Continually study new technologies and functionality, as well as
be involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies
in build and release world.

·         Experience presenting to executive new solutions and handling
sensitive customer escalations

Presentation skills.  Able to effectively present and defend point of view
to a variety of audiences

Thanks,

Omer Hussain

Allied Informatics, Inc.

1815 Satellite Blvd. Suite 302

Duluth, GA 30097 USA

Phone: 770-246-9800 ext : 109 I D: 678-710-8104 I Fax: 770-246-9098

Email: o...@alliedinformatics.com  I URL: www.alliedinformatics.com

NOTE: If this email message has reached you in error and if you do not wish
to receive similar messages in future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Under Bill S.1618
Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this e- mail can not be
considered spam since we have included the contact information. Thank you.

 *Think Green: Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*
*.*