Hi ,

Good Morning.

Please go through the below position . If you are comfortable please send
me updated resume with the details at *jav...@dizercorp.com
<jav...@dizercorp.com>*

*Position               : **PeopleSoft Order Management Consultant *

*Location               : **Milwaukee, WI*

*Duration              : **6-12 month*

*Job Details:*

Must-Have:
6-8 years of PeopleSoft Order Management Module experience
Project experience writing and executing Test Scripts.
PeopleSoft and Oracle Integration expert

Good-to-Have:
PeopleSoft Inventory Module

*Javeed Ahmed*

*Business Development Executive-staffing*

1912 Mentor Ave., Painesville, OH 44077

Dir:   216-452-9198

Off:  440-368-0200 x 258 |  Fax: 732 377 8039

jav...@dizercorp.com <sati...@dizercorp.com> | www.dizercorp.com

*Catch me live on Gtalk:*  javeeda025

We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you do
not wish to receive our e-mails in future or have received this e-mail in
error then please reply to the sender with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
include your email address or domain/aliases to be removed. Inconvenience
is sincerely regretted.