Greetings,

Hope you are doing great,

This is Nitin Sharma from Diverse Lynx.

I am urgently looking for *Project Manager in Somerset, NJ. *Please go through
with the requirement and let me know if you have any consultant for this
requirement!

*Job Description:*

*Job Title*

:

Project Managers

*Relevant Experience (Yrs) *

:

Min 3-4 Years+

*Technical/Functional Skills *

:

Project Managers

*Experience Required*

Min 10 Years

*Roles & Responsibilities*

:

   - Job Start date will be 1st week of Dec 2014
   - Prior Experience in managing Web based projects is a must
   - Agile Development Methodology is a must
   - Excellent collaboration skills, Verbal and Written Communication
   - Ability to work in a multi customer, Mullti Vendor Scenario is a must
   - Good knowledge on Microsoft Project Plan
   - Ability to handle an overlap with offshore teams
   - Proactive communication
   - Java/.NET systems working knowledge is desirable
   - Insurance Knowledge is good to have

  *Generic Managerial/Soft Skills*

:

Communicational Skills – E2/E3

Managerial – E3

Collaboration Skills/ Written Communication – E3

Microsoft Project Plan – E3

Web Projects Management  - Must

Scrum Master (Good to have)

*Work Location*

:

Somerset, NJ

Thanks & Regards,

Nitin Sharma

Technical Recruiter

Diverse Lynx LLC.

300 Alexander Park, Suite # 200, Princeton, NJ 08540

Phone: 732-452-1006 Ext 247

Fax: 732-452-0684

GTALK: nitin.dtsc  Yahoo: nitinsharmaglobal

Email:  nitin.sha...@diverselynx.com <h...@diverselynx.com>;
www.diverselynx.com