Hi Folks,

I have the below opportunity for you.If you are suited and interested in
this position If yes, request you to please send me your most updated
resume and also contact so that we can discuss your availability, work
status, rate etc.I look forward to your earliest response

*Job Title: Business Analyst with Retail eCommerceLocation: Union,NJ
((Local only))Duration: 6+ Months Contract*

*Must-haves*
Need Business Analysts that have recent retail and e-commerce experience
Ability to analyze and document complex business processes.
Ability to think analytically and should be a problem solver.
Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information.
Ability to run requirement sessions
Knowledge of Waterfall and Agile Project Methodologies.
Retail and broad understanding of eCommerce Systems is required
ATG or IBM WebSphere exposure
Ability to run several projects at the same time
Solid experience writing BRD and FRD's
Experience composing user stories
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or any
related field from an accredited institution.

*Plusses*
Master's degree in Business Administration
Mobile and ATG experience

Regards,
*Mirza Muneeb*
IT Technical Recruiter