Hi There,

Hope you are doing great.

*I have an urgent opening for below position and revert back with your
updated resume to my email id: ran...@aitrg.com <ran...@aitrg.com>*

*Position: PL/SQL developer*

*Location: Conway, AR*

*Duration: 6+Months*

*Detailed JD:*

1)     The  Candidate  should be good in *Writing  Complex  SQL  & PL/SQL
Queries to generation*
2)     Should be able to
*dump data   into Oracle Table’s  from different data source *3)     *Should
be good in Excel*  & have  good communication skills.

Appreciate your quick response.

Thanks & Regards,

*Ranjit Kumar*

*Technical Recruiter*

*American IT Resource Group, Inc.*

*1111, Plaza Dr., Suite 640, Schaumberg, IL - 60173*

*Desk: 630-701-6011*

*Email: ran...@aitrg.com <ancil.step...@aitresourcegroup.com>*

*Gtalk: aitranjit*

*www.aitrg.com <http://www.aitrg.com/>*

*Find exclusive requirements with us on one click :*
<http://pretyum.com/index.php/home/registration>

*Note: Under Bills. Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
address/addresses" in the subject header*