Hi Prashant,

Have a role for you let me know your interest.

*C# .Net Developer*

*De Pere, WI*

*7 Months Contract*

SUMMARY:

Design, code, test and implement various application development projects
aimed at growing and improving our personal lines insurance pricing
sophistication and other underwriting initiatives. You will work in a
robust team environment as part of our rating/underwriting team on projects
with high visibility to senior leadership.

*PREFERRED SKILLS:*

• Hands on development experience in C#

• Hands on development experience with PL/SQL

• Experience working with WCF and/or Web API

• Experience in SOA

• Experience in performance tuning of .NET applications

*RESPONSIBLITIES*:

• Write new code using prescribed specifications and design documentation
in accordance with current standards. Utilize methods of object oriented
programming and incorporate web service design when appropriate. Modify,
test and troubleshoot existing programs/software utilizing the appropriate
hardware, database, and development/programming technology.

• Work closely with end users to analyze needs and develop solutions for
those needs.

• Effectively unit test all code and programs prior to releasing them for
user acceptance testing. Resolve all unit test issues in a timely manner.
Collaborate with the users and QA team to identify test cases and
create/mine test data to enable a thorough test of all development
deliverables. Respond to all inquiries and issues in a timely manner as the
developed code/program moves through the testing process and ultimately
into production. Provide implementation/production support as required.

• Have the ability to comfortably work in a team environment and
collaborate with peers and users through all phases of the software
development lifecycle.

--

Thanks & Regards

*Divyansh Kumar Singh*