*BCforward is seeking a highly motivated and experienced **Websphere Admin*

*Job Title:  Websphere Admin (4432989)*

*Location: Northbrook, IL 60062 Medium*

*Duration: 2 +Months Contract*

*Rate: $45/hr. On C2C*

*Job Requirement:*

The requirement it is to create a script to reprocess events that error out
due to sequencing issues using a product called Jython which is an IBM
product and recommended not only by IBM but by our Architects and project
owner as a very good solution.

It is a script that would run on the server and pickup these events, put
them in the correct order and process.

We are in the need for a Jython Contractor to create a script for one of
our projects

*Thank you!*

Syed Hussain

IT Recruiter

Email: syed.huss...@bcforward.com

Gmail; bestrecruit...@gmail.com

317-210-8529  Direct

866.881.7769 Fax

http://www.bcforward.com

10 West Market Street, Suite 1300

Indianapolis, IN, 46204

*Disclaimer:* Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as I have include contact
information and a method to be removed from my mailing list.  To be removed
from my mailing lists please click here to reply to
syed.huss...@bcforward.com <mohammed.sa...@bcforward.com>  with the word
"REMOVE" in your subject line. Include complete address and/or
domain/aliases to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. I
sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.