*Hi Friends,*

*Hope you are doing great.*

resume in word format to * *ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4877. *

*Job Title : Business Analyst Location :  Phoenix, AZDuration : 6+ Months
ContractONLY US Citizen, Green Card OR EAD Consultant'sRate : $42/-hr on
C2CJob Description*Demonstrated experience in the evaluation, analysis, and
optimization of operational processes
Demonstrated ability to influence without authority and collaborate to
drive decisions
Strong problem solving, project management and data mining skills
Strong verbal and written communication skills - ability to communicate at
all levels
Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specially MS Project, Excel, and
PowerPoint
Ability to work with a sense of urgency and dedication to drive results
within strict timelines
Ability to drive results effectively for multiple projects and/or tasks
simultaneously
Coursework in Engineering Economics, Operations Research, Management
Sciences, Project Management, and
Statistics
BS in Industrial Engineering or relevant business experience
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*
*Ryan Francis *| *Senior IT Recruiter*