**Please send resumes to  **<**nirm...@datagrp.com <nirm...@datagrp.com>*
*>**

*Hi,*

*Hope you are good!*

*I have the below requirement with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile.*

*Position: Sr. QA Tester*

*Location: Denver, CO *

*Duration: 10 Months*

*JD:*

*10+ years *of IT experience in Quality Assurance with good knowledge
in *Retail
and CPG*

Experience in Managing testing of  applications hosted on *Azure Cloud**
including ST/SIT, BA &*UAT

Experience in technologies- Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Dynamics AX,
Mainframe Apps Including -SO, SPUFI, QMF, DB2, JCL, CICS

Experience in the entire software development life cycle and specialized in
End to End, Waterfall Model, Verification & Validation and Agile
methodologies

Experience in Test Plan Development, Procedures, Test requirements, Test
Strategies, Unit, Baseline, Functional, Integration, Regression and UAT
Testing and generating/executing Test Scripts and Cases to meet business
and functional specifications.

*HP ALM, HP QC 10.00, Rally, ClearQuest *

Azure Cloud Testing Experience

QTP, LoadRunner, Test Complete, Winrunner, SQA Robot. Visual Studio,
ORACLE  10g,  SQLPLUS 3.3,  & PL-SQL 8.1.5,  SQL Server, DB2, Telnet, SFTP,
TCP/IP, Ethernet, HTTP, CMS

Experienced in automated testing tools, Test Complete, LoadRunner, QTP,
Performance Center, and Quality Center