*RPG Experience is must...*

Dear Professional, Hope you are doing great,

This is Vijay working with Astir IT Solutions Inc, please share the
consultants profiles  to  *vij...@astirit.com* <vij...@astirit.com>  or
reach me on  *732-694-6000 X 784. *

I have an excellent opportunity for you. Please let me know if you would
like to move forward with the below position.

*JDE Systems Analyst*

*St Louis, MO.*

*JDE Systems Analyst* with the following background:

Support JDE World and E1 Financials and RPG programming expertise.

Required: Finance Functional Knowledge and JDE World (RPG) and E1
experience.

Must have 5+ years of experience in the above.

   1. This person will support JDE World and JD Edwards EnterpriseOne (E1
   Financials) from a Systems Analyst perspective but will also have RPG
   programming experience? Yes, this is best situation.  For World resources
   typically they have RPG programming experience.
   2. This person will have 5+ years of experience with all of #1? Best
   case yes however I understand that this may not be realistic, if we have to
   choose prefer World with RPG experience.
   3. What do you mean by “Finance Functional Knowledge” We prefer to have
   someone who understands Finance and can speak to Financial Users and
   understand their needs and / or issues.
   4. Does the person have to be on-site or can this be remote work?
   Prefer someone on-site and local to STL.
   5. Will the manager hire off of a phone/SKYPE interview should the
   person not be local (but willing to come to STL for the duration of the
   assignment)? If we cannot find a local candidate then yes we will do a
   phone interview and consider a remote candidate.
   6. Will any scripting experience be required?  If so using which
   languages? I have to follow up on the scripting – have not really heard
   that term before.  They will need to have RPG programming experience.

*Best Regards..*

*Vijay* *|*(  *732 694 6000 X 784* *|*8 *: *vij...@astirit.com*
<j...@conglomerateit.com> *|*

*|* *Astir IT Solutions Inc.* *|* 8  *website *: *www.astirit.com*