*Please send the resume to timothy_n...@aesinc.us.com
<timothy_n...@aesinc.us.com>*

Hi Professional,

We are having a very urgent requirement for *.Net Architect* at *Cleveland,
OH*

Can you please reply with your consultant updated resume along with the
contact details.

Role              : *.Net Architect*

Location        : *Cleveland, OH*

Duration        : *6+ months*

*Job Description* :

Currently our development stack is Autobahn (IDE) and Eloquence (DBMS) on
HP-UX, but we do not need any more expertise in that area.  We utilize a
lot of Javascript and asynchronous calls.  We are looking to move to
.NET/C#/MSSQL.  Our current environment will allow Autobahn to access MSSQL
and .NET to access Eloquence, so we will have a hybrid product.  We are
looking for someone with .NET/C#/MSSQL/MVC background who can show us how
these are implemented correctly.  We plan to use web services/API’s.  A
couple of other technologies we hope/plan to utilize are AngularJS and
Hibernate.  Hope this helps!
Translate Requirements into Arch/Design for .net application

Start immediately

Location: Cleveland Ohio (on-site required....most likely needs to live in
Cleveland/Middleburg Heights)

Runs on Unix

Analyst/Requirements work being done by legacy team

Will be responsible for leading team of 4 .Net Developers

.NET, C#, MSSQL, MVC, Autobahn (IDE) Eloquence (DBMS) , AngularJS,
Hibernate.