Hi All,

This is Dinesh from Saxon Global. Thank you for adding me to your Linked
network. I have a position for you as a *BI Developer / SQL developer *@ *Fort
worth, TX*. If you are interested, please reply my email with an updated
copy of your resume or reach me at 972 550 9346 X 203.

*NEED LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY*

*Position:-  BI Developer / SQL developer*

*Location;- Fort worth, TX*

*Duration:- 6+ Months*

*JOB DESCRIPTION:*

SSIS is main skill set, need to be strong on ETL side.  Need to have
exposure to SSRS/SSAS, but secondary skill set.

Any visualization experience is a plus, but definitely not required

We want to get candidates with healthcare experience but not a requirement,
especially if they’re really strong in SSIS/SSRS

Need to have good communication, this is a must.

Need to be able to start with a 2 weeks’ notice

Need a jack of all trades type SQL resource to come in and help with a
backlog of work.

*Project Information:*

Group is doing analytics, system is setup with Datamart and data pulls from
across the organization.

2008 moving to 2012

Would like to clean a lot of things

Create new schema

Have syspackages for outside sources

Setup Security groups for Analyst

Marts need to be cleaned up

There is new data being loaded

SSIS – need to rework existing packages and create new ones (syspackages)

*Technologies and Tools:*

SQL Server 2008 Environment

SQL Server 2012 Environment

Development Methodology:

*Team Dynamics:*

*Skills Needed:*

Data Warehousing Background

ETL Design and development background

SQL Server Administration Related experience, related to BI

Excellent background SSIS

Background in SSRS is preferred

Please fill in the details below while replying my email.

Full Name                            :--

Email                                     :--

Phone                                   :--

Rate                                       :--

Relocation                            :--

Current Location                 :--

Current Project                    :--

Last date of project            :--

Availability                            :--

Visa                                        :--

Validity                                  :--

Last 4 digits of SSN              :--

DOB                                        :--

Bachelors                              :--

Moved to US in year            :--

---

Thanks!

Dinesh