Hello,

Hope  you are doing good

Please review the below requirement and let me know if you have any
consultant

Please share your consultant resume and contact details to
*narasi...@intsystech.com
<narasi...@intsystech.com> / 908-315-0700x602*

*Requirement:*

Position: VB.Net Developers

Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL

Interview Type: Phone/Skype

Rate: Open

Duration: 8+ Months

*Job Description:*

Urgent need if four VB.Net developers for a contract in South Florida.
Interview process is Phone and Skype to hire. I need strong VB.NET and very
good communication skills.

   - VB.NET, C#.NET, ASP.NET, JavaScript, HTML
   - Experience in web and Windows Forms development
   - Visual Studio 2008/2010
   - SQL Server Reporting Services, 2005 (SSRS)
   - 1-3 years  experience using MS SQL Server 2005
   - Must be able create/modify Stored Procedures, Functions, Views, etc.
   - One to two years' experience using Source code control software
   (Source Gear) Vault or Visual Source Safe
   - Troubleshooting code
   - Requirements gathering
   - Support

For any other queries on the same do feel free to contact the undersigned.

*Thanks & Best Regards....*

Narasimha

International Systems Technologies Inc*.*

10 Corporate place south.| Suite 203  |

Piscataway, NJ 08854  |

D:* 908-315-0700x602*|Fax:732-348-9533|

*E-mail:* *narasi...@intsystech.com* <nagar...@intsystech.com>   *|*