*Hi,*
*    Hope you are doing well..*
*My name is Parul Gupta. I am from Source InfoTech Inc. I have below urgent
requirement for one of our client/Vendor. Kindly go through the job
description and send me the suitable profile, if you have anyone.*

Position : Oracle DBA

Location: Des Moines IA

Mode of Interview: Telephonic/Skype

Duration: 18 months contract

Client : Wells Fargo

candidate must be GC/CITIZENS

Job Details:

Job Details: This position is for a Tuning and Performance Optimizatio

n expert with Exadata tuning experience and will be assigned to CORE. Basic
Qualifications • 10+ years database design and administration experience.

Minimum Qualifications –

• 10+ years of experience with Oracle technologies (partitioning, security,
performance tuning, memory management, SQL tuning, statistics gathering,
Application audit logs, Oracle RAC, Scheduling, etc.) –

• Installing and upgrading the Oracle databases and applying patches

– • Generate and analyze AWR and ADDM reports

– • SQL query Performance tuning using explain plan, trace, tkprof etc.

 – • Oracle database internal architecture knowledge.

 – • PL/SQL performance tuning and expertise in reading trace and TKPROF
output files

 – • Unix Shell scripting experience

– • Familiar with 10g and 11g new features for performance tuning

 – • 5+ years of experience in RAC and ASM

 – • Monitoring and Performance tuning using Oracle 11g OEM grid control
and tools

– • Monitoring and optimizing the performance of the database

– • Planning for backup and recovery of database information

 – • Proven ability to troubleshoot and trace data issues throughout the
architecture

 – • Demonstrated ability to quickly learn, retain, and apply good
interpersonal skills, and perform effectively under time pressure are
critical skills required for this position

– • Excellent verbal and written communication

– • Must be strong in analyzing how Oracle resources are used during SQL
executions

– • Ability to write and maintain high quality documentation Preferred
Skills

• Oracle Database Administrator Certification 10g and/or 11g

• Hands on knowledge of Oracle 11g new features, particularly SQL Plan
Management (SPM)

• Hands on knowledge on Oracle replication tools like Shareplex and
GoldenGate

Provides the highest technical expertise for the planning, analysis,
design, implementation, maintenance, and control of the organization's
server-class databases. Handles and leads the most complex or critical
data/ database management initiatives that typically involve multiple
disciplines and multiple business groups, including responsibility for
database architecture, design, integration, and/or data modeling.  As the
recognized technical expert, consults extensively with multiple client
groups to provide strategic solutions, influencing long-range internal and
enterprise-level data/ database architecture and management strategies.
Serves as a consultant on technological advancements.  Provides oversight,
mentoring and leadership to less experienced staff. May represent the
organization as an external spokesperson.: 10+ years database design and
administration experience.

*Regards, Parul Gupta*

*IT-Technical Recruiter Source Infotech Inc. **3840 Park Avenue, Suite
C-205, Edison, NJ-08820*

*Phone* *609 632 1299|| Fax: 732-909-2282 || Email: *
*pgu...@sourceinfotech.com* <pgu...@sourceinfotech.com>

your email address in the body. Include complete address and domain to be
removed. Pursuant to Federal law, if you do not wish to receive future
email messages from us, please reply with "remove" to the same id.