Hi,

Please let me know if you have anyone for below requirement.

*Oracle Supply Chain Business Analyst/ERP Reporting*

*Start: ASAP*

*Interview: Phone/Skype*

*Our Biotech client has a 1 year+ contract in Cambridge, MA *

*No H1B’s*

The Supply Chain Business Analyst position is a contract role to work with
Supply Chain Business Users to gather and document reporting/data
requirements, develop Oracle ERP test cases and training materials. This
position will work closely with the delivery teams and is expected to have
strong SAP BusinessObjects universe and report creation skills. Knowledge
of Oracle EBS 11 and the underlying structures is preferred. Knowledge of
other versions of Oracle EBS or other ERP's would be beneficial.

*Qualifications: *

• Strong business analysis and user requirements gathering skills

• Strong BOE XI universe and report development with DESKI or WEBI

• Ability to operate independently though in coordination with team

• Solid documentation and communications skills to interact with a broader
team.

• Oracle eBusiness Suite Application/Database model experience

*Additional qualifications a plus: *

• Oracle EBS version 11/12 experience, particularly Oracle OPM, OM, ASCP,
iProcurement, etc.

• Experience with Oracle Business Intelligence Applications

*Education: *

• B.S. in Computer Science, Information Technology (or equivalent work
experience)

 Please send me below information to submit your resume to client.

Full Name

Current location

Contact number:

Email: