Hi,

Hope you are doing good.

I have following requirement, please reply me back with profile along with
rate expectation.

*Senior Portfolio Business Analyst (SPBA)*

*Client:  Premier Healthcare *

*Location: Charlotte, NC.*

*5 months*

*F2F NEEDED !!*

*No H1B !! The skills/experience that are most important are: *� Experience
working with claims data
� Experience working with healthcare providers
� Good communicator

*Skills: *The person filling this position has a strong understanding of
healthcare data across a spectrum of domains including: technical and
professional billing, pre- and post-adjudicated claims, revenue cycle /
patient accounting / accounts receivable, EHR data to support clinical
quality measures and/or population health management, ancillary support
systems (lab, pharmacy, radiology, OR, ED, etc.), HIS / patient
registration scheduling and authorization.

·         The Business Analyst has knowledge of healthcare workflows and
how those workflows impact the way data are stored in customer source
systems.

·         This position is responsible for collaborating directly with
multiple groups including but not limited to Product Management,
Development, QA, External Customer(s), internal business stakeholders to
thoroughly understand both the customer data and how the data flows into
the warehouse to meet customer use case analytics.

·         This person will interface directly with the Product Manager to
determine priorities as well as members of the following teams �
Architecture, Data Modeling, Development, Quality Assurance, Data Analysts,
BI Business Analysts and Member Operations.

·         In this position we are looking for someone with very strong
knowledge in the billing, claims and GL domain subject areas as well
experience working with ETL teams in an agile environment.

*Minimum Requirements:*

·         Bachelors degree.

·         Area of study in information systems, business administration,
healthcare, or related discipline.

·         7+ years of experience. Business analysis, requirements analysis,
requirements management, program management, product management, software
lifecycle experience.

*--------*

*Thanks,*

*Satya*

*Source InfoTech Inc.*

*3840 Park Avenue, Suite C-205, Edison, New Jersey 08820*

W: *609-917-3310*| F: 732-909-2282| Email: *sa...@sourceinfotech.com*
<sa...@sourceinfotech.com> | Website: *www.sourceinfotech.com*
<http://www.sourceinfotech.com/>

your email address in the body. Include complete address and domain to be
removed. Pursuant to Federal law, if you do not wish to receive future
email messages from us, please reply with "remove" to the same id.