*Job Title : SAP SD QA Analyst*

*Location : Boston, MA*

*Duration : 6 months*

*Job Description:*

·         We are currently looking for a SAP QA Analyst to help plan and
manage the testing efforts related to one of our new SAP Project
initiatives.

·         The qualified candidate will have a strong QA background and
prior experience in SAP SD and QA related tools such as HP Quality Center,
SAP Solution Manager and RQM.

·         Strong (Retail- Preferred) Process knowledge and SAP skills in
the following modules are required.

5+ years of strong SAP Order to Cash skills:

·         Strong knowledge of Sales Processes: Sales orders, Shipping &
Billing document processing

·         Master Data required in Sales Process:
Article/Customer/Pricing/Listing

·         Ability to test multiple scenarios based on Sales Document types,
Item Categories and schedule line categories

·         Ability to test Delivery & Billing processes and functions based
on Delivery ( Picking, Packing & Goods Issue)

·         Ability to categorize and plan testing multiple RICEF objects

·         Independently own and execute Unit Testing, Integration and
End-End testing scenarios

·         Analyze and set-up required master data in SAP for testing.

*Job Title : SAP MM/FICO QA Analyst*

*Location : Boston, MA *

*Duration: 6 months*

*Job Description*:

We are currently looking for a SAP QA Analyst to help plan and manage the
testing efforts related to one of our new SAP Project initiatives. The
qualified candidate will have a strong QA background and prior experience
in SAP MM and QA related tools such as HP Quality Center, SAP Solution
Manager and RQM.

Strong (Retail-Preferred) Process knowledge and SAP skills in the following
modules are required.

5+ years of strong SAP Procure to Pay skills:

·         Strong knowledge of MM Processes: Requisition, PO Management, GR,
LIV & Payments

·         Solid understanding of Master Data required in MM processes:
Vendor Master, Article Master , PIR

·         Tested various interfaces with third party and MM-FI Integration

·         Knowledge of ALE and IDOC

·         Ability to categorize and plan testing multiple RICEF objects

·         Independently own and execute Unit Testing, Integration and
End-End testing scenarios

·         Analyze and set-up required master data in SAP for testing

---

Thanks!

Dinesh

Sr. IT Recruiter