Hi Arunratna,

Hope You are doing Good,

Please review the below requirement and let me know if you are interested
for this position,

Please share me your updated resume and contact Detail
*908-333-3534*/ *har...@intsystech.com
<har...@intsystech.com>.*

*Requirement:*

 *Position:* PHP Developer        *Location:*Philadelphia,PA

*Duration:* Long term Contract(May be Extended also)

*Required Skills:*

§  Development experience with Node.JS, JavaScript

§  No SQL/ Mongo DB

§  Cent OS system administration

§  Puppet

§  GitHub

§  NPM

§  Ant Hill

§  Nagios

Thanks & Best Regards*...*

Harish

International Systems Technologies Inc*.*

10 Corporate place south.| Suite 203  |

Piscataway, NJ 08854  |

D:908 333 3534 |Fax:732-348-9533|

E-mail: har...@intsystech.com |