Hello All,

This is Dinesh from Saxon Global. Please go through the job description
below for a *UI Developer. *If you are interested, please reply my email
with an updated copy of your resume or reach me at 972 550 9346 X 203.

*All candidates must be local to the Midwest.*

*Title : UI Developer *

*Duration : 3+ Months (Highly Extendable)*

*Location : Wauwatosa, WI*

*Required Skills: HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery, Bootstrap, Scrum/Agile,
Git*

*All candidates must be local to the Midwest.*

*Job Description:*

JavaScript, jQuery, bootstrap, scrum/agile experience
Environment: azure, git, web services ( should have an understanding)

*Project Information:*

3 tier application:
Data tier
Business logic, Web Service tier
Front end UI: Bootstrap , CSS, jQuery, JavaScript (this is what they are
hiring for)

*Key Skills Needed:*

jQuery
JavaScript
HTML/CSS

Bootstrap (preferred )

*Nice to have:*
Source Control using GIT, SVN, etc
SQL
Node.js
ElasticDB
Express.js
AngularJS

Regards,

*Pranav Surya*

*Accounts Manager*

*Saxon Global Inc.*

*1320 Greenway Drive, Suite 660 Irving, TX-75038*

*Email: *pra...@saxonglobal.com

*Phone:* 972-363-1009 Ext: 131

*Gtalk:** pranav.recr...@gmail.com <pranav.recr...@gmail.com>*

This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a “REMOVE" in the subject and mention all
the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might
be diverting the e-mails to you.

---

Best Regards,

Dinesh

Sr. IT Recruiter

Desk: 972 550 9346 ext 203

E-mail : *din...@saxonglobal.com <din...@saxonglobal.com>*

G-talk : dineshrecruite...@gmail.com

<http://www.saxonglobal.com/>

*1320 Greenway Drive, Suite 660 Irving, TX-75038*

            <https://in.linkedin.com/in/dinesh-swami-a9884958>

*“ Even At Your Best Someone will always have something **Negative** to
Say, Pursue Greatness Anyway..”*