Hi

This is Tom here.

I got your information from job portals. and I am contacting you as we have
an opening for the following position. Below are the full job details and I
would like to discuss this position with you. Please let me know your best
contact number with a time to reach you. If you would like to call me
please call me on my desk phone: 201 528 5326 . Also please send me a copy
of your resume in word format.

*Title          : Sr Java Developer with Spark*

*Location  : Denver, CO*

*Duration : 12+ Months*

*Should have 9+ Years Experience*

Requirements

9+ years experience developing web applications and integrating with
databases

Experiences in developing scalable & multi-threaded systems

Core Java/J2EE Design Patterns

Spring or Enterprise Java Beans 3 (EJB3) , Java Message Service (JMS)

HTML, JavaScript, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)

Strong in Java performance tuning, debugging & Profiling Tools.

Experience in ETL tool (Ab Initio) is a big plus

Experience or knowledge of Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark, Hive and Pig ecosystem
would be a huge plus.

Thanks & Regards

Tom Martin

*Metasis Information Systems*