*Greetings,*

My name is *Deepak Kaushik* and I'm an IT recruiter at *IDC Technologies,
Inc*.., you are an experienced IT professional with experience in *Sr.
Tableau Developer*. This experience is relevant to one of my current
openings.

The opening requires *Sr. Tableau Developer*. It is located in *Pleasanton,
California.* Please find the job description if you are comfortable & sand
me updated profile.

*Job Position:- Sr. Tableau Developer*

Location:- Pleasanton, California

Duration:- 6 Month

=====================

*JOB DESCRIPTIONS:*

*Relevant Experience *

·         Should have Strong experience in Tableau

·         Coordinate with IT and Business Units of the application.

·         Strong understanding of Tableau technologies

·         Should be an expert in Tableau Reporting.

·         Knowledge in Tableau, Informatica and Oracle Platforms desired.

*Role and Responsibilities:*

•              As Tech Lead candidate is responsible for

·         Understanding Business requirements and converting them to
technical requirements

·         Provide estimates for each requirement and perform Gap analysis.

·         Guide team in Tableau technologies

·         Own the project deliverables and drive team towards success.

·         Implementation of standards, processes, and procedures related to
Tableau technologies

*Technical/Functional Skills:*

·         2-5 years’ experience as Java developer/Lead role.

·         Ability to work with multiple teams, understand and interpret
business requirements and turn them into technical requirements is highly
desired.

·         Should have very strong analytical and problem solving skills

·         Strong Hands-on experience in Web Services Development is desired.

=====================================

*In case you are not looking for the change at this point of time please
refer your colleagues, Friends etc.*

*Regards,*

*Deepak Kaushik*

*IDC Technologies, Inc.*