*!! DIRECT CLIENT NEED !! HOT HOT HOT !!*

Need Local to Richfield, MN or Nearby who can do face to face Interview

Job Title  : Ruby on Rails Developer
Location  : Richfield, MN
Duration  : 6-12 Months Contract
Interview : Phone & face to face

Job Description:
Responsibilities:
Developing
Working in Semi-Paired Programming Environment
Unit testing
Quality Assurance of unit testing
Deployments
Work with infrastructure provisioning tools such as Chef, Vagrant, Kitchen,
and Fog.

Must Have Skills
Experienced Ruby Ninja - 2+ Years Ruby Developer Experience.
Strong Object Oriented Programming
Experience with MVC Architectural Patterns.
Experience working with and creating web services.
Understanding of Client / Server Communications
Experience with one of the following: OpenStack, AWS, or other Cloud
Providers
Continuous Integration
Engrained understanding of Deployment Automation concepts and patterns
(Bonus)
Experience with Fog gem (Bonus)
Experience with Message Queuing Technologies - (Bonus)
Understanding of Concurrent and parallel programing concepts. (Bonus)
Chef or Puppet (Bonus)

Business Overview:  Dotcom – Operations
Current suite of tools in continuous development includes but not limited
to:
Custom command line applications for deployment and management tools. (Ruby)
Custom web based deployment and management portal. (Ruby)
Custom monitoring portal (PHP)
Project Description: Ruby Developer for BestBuy.com Operations. Help build
operational tools for Bestbuy.com.
We are currently looking for a Ruby Developer to work on our web Automation
Tools.  The goal of our Deployment Automation projects is to provide zero
downtime deployments of all BestBuy.com Applications in the fastest,
safest, and most repeatable way for our Customers and Best Buy.  These
projects depend heavily on Ruby in an environment that doesn’t use Rails or
ActiveSupport for Process Orchestrations.
The ideal candidate:
Is self-directed and shared collective ownership for design decisions
Uses the best tools for the job, be those open source or otherwise
Comfortable in a semi-paired programming environment
Strongly favors TDD and BDD development methodologies
Up to date with current tools and techniques
Comfortable working in an agile environment.

*Share me resume with clear photo ID proof like (Driver License, State ID
Card, Passport copy of first page)*.

Please Note: Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call , email is
the better way to reach me, Kindly co-operate.

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : neil.kha...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com> *

Kindest Regards:
Neil Khanna | Lead Professional Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc
Princeton Forrestal Village,116 Village Blvd,Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Voice : (929) 268-0690
Email: neil.kha...@itbtalent.com