*6 month contract to hire*

*IN PERSON INTERVIEW NEEDED*

*GC/CITIZEN ONLY*

This position will work with our customer support, data analytics and other
technical groups to resolve issues and enhance existing applications.

*Essential Job Functions:*

   - Designs, and/or implements applications that align with educational
   needs
   - Responsible for the entire life cycle of a system or feature:  reviews
   and develops requirements, generates designs, provides rough order of
   magnitude estimates, implements, and performs unit testing
   - Collaborates with our team of educational application designers,
   graphic artists, back end systems engineers, QA and operational teams to
   ensure the timely delivery of high value educational software products
   - Demonstrates strong communication and inter-personal skills to
   negotiate different perspectives and goals
   - Holds themselves to a high standard of quality and works with the
   broader team to ensure that the products meet those standards
   - Can work independently on multiple projects at one time, balancing
   needs and deadlines
   - Can troubleshoot problems of a complex nature
   - Shall support systems that he/she has not implemented
   - Provides technical guidance and training to other team members
   - Shares architecture formally and informally with the team and
   stakeholders
   - Keeps informed of technical advances, proposes changes based on newer
   technology

*Requirements Qualifications:*

   - 8+ years of software engineering experience
   - Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Discipline
   - Demonstrated track record of designing, developing and delivering
   modern web based applications based on Java, REST, Spring MVC, Spring,
   Spring Security, Gradle, Microsoft Transact-SQL, HTML5, CSS, JavaScript and
   associated frameworks
   - Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.

*Preferred Skills and Abilities:*

   - Greater than 8 years engineering experience
   - Works well with others
   - Advanced Degree

--
What happens after you submit a resume for an open position?
All job related inquiries are answered via email

Regards,

Nimra Nayyab
Technical Recruiter
FAAZ Consulting LLC
nimra.nay...@faazconsulting.com
www.faazconsulting.com
Please maintain correspondence electronically- based on the number of phone
call inquiries we receive for every positing it is preferred to send
inquiries via email. It may not be possible to give feedback on every
resume we receive. If your consultant may be a good fit, I would personally
reach out to you.We thank each one of you for helping out and being patient.
*P*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail!

We at FAAZ Group deal with direct client requirements only. If you have
such requirements please add us to your distribution list. If you no longer
wish to receive messages from us kindly mail us with the subject REMOVE. We
apologize for any inconvenience caused.