Hi all

*Job description: Senior JD Edward Programmer Analyst*
*Location: Phila, Pa. *
*Duration: 6 months*

Client is looking for a J.D. Edwards (JDE) Senior Programmer Analyst
contractor to fill a position.  Contractor would be on-site at the above
location.

As a follow up I have some more info of the JDE Modules that the client
uses and need experience in. They just had a request from there Scheduling
Department to move their manual scheduling done by emails and spreadsheets
into a new Scheduling Tool.  Hopefully customized into JDE.  Hope this
helps.

•       Financials (We Do Not Need This, Client has It Covered)
•       Scheduling
•       Advanced Pricing
•       Inventory Management
•       Manufacturing Management
•       Procurement
•       Quality Management
•       Requirement Planning
•       Sales Orders
•       Service Management
•       Warehouse
•       Shop Floor Work Flow

Just a reminder, JDE Enterprise Version (9.1) and Developing inside JDE is
a must have requirement.

Thanks & Regards
Ranjith
Ph:(925) 973-0000 x 232(Off)