Greetings!!!

Hope this email finds you in good times.
Kindly let me know if you have any suitable profile for below opening with
one of our direct client. Please share profiles at

*vis...@diverselynx.com <vis...@diverselynx.com>Job Title    : Cloud
ConsultantLocation    : Washington, DCDuration    : 06 - 12 MonthsRelevant
Experience (Yrs): 06+ YearsDescription:*
• Cloud expert with good understanding of Cloud computing concepts,
methodology, design and architecture
• Good knowledge in Environment as a Service (EaaS), Platform as a Service
(PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) cloud solutions
• Good knowledge and experience in migrating and implementing applications
in cloud solutions with good adoption of industry best practices and
security accreditation
• Good understanding about .Net and PeopleSoft Application Architecture and
implementation model
• Should be capable of doing POC’s on need basis.
• Good knowledge of solutions offered by leading cloud providers like
Amazon, Microsoft, Google, SkyTap, CA ITKO LISA
• Good Communication and Documentation skill

Job Duties:
• Work with IMF SDLC team to understand the complete work scope and come up
with detailed estimates and timeline
• Outline the various cloud vendors (EaaS, PaaS, IaaS) in market and
arrange tool demonstration of various vendor solutions.
• Come up with exhaustive list of evaluation and comparison criteria based
on which different vendor tools will be evaluated.
• Prepare a comprehensive white paper on Environment as a Service and how
IMF would benefit from implementing it for its development and Testing
environment
• Perform proof of concept for the top 3 solutions.
• Provide executive level presentation summarizing the study, POC results
and recommendations

*Thanks & Regards,Vishal Singh | Diverse Lynx LLC*
Contact: 732-452-1006 Ext-417 | Email: vis...@diverselynx.com
Gtalk: Connect.VishalSingh | Yahoo: Vishal_Singh7254
“for our open requirements, please visit Diverselynx Jobs