Greetings!!!

Hope this email finds you in good times.
Kindly let me know if you have any suitable profile for below opening with
one of our direct client. Please share profiles at

*vis...@diverselynx.com <vis...@diverselynx.com>Job Title    : Pega Lead
System ArchitectLocation    : Washington, DCDuration    : 06 - 12
MonthsNeed Locals who can come for In Person InterviewRelevant Experience
(Yrs): 06+ YearsDescription:*
Responsible for designing and building components of application. Providing
consultative guidance on all project assignments.  Works as part of a
project team to ensure that the business and technical architecture of the
delivered solution matches customer requirements.
LSA Certified Consultant
Key Result Areas:
§ Actively participate in the requirements, design and build phases;
delivering high quality deliverables.
§ Assist with planning and execution of unit, integration and user
acceptance testing.
§ Has an advanced understanding of the main features of PRPC.
§ Facilitate knowledge transfer of PRPC functionality and application
functionality.
§ Complete work in time / effort budget.  Provide proactive update to
project leader if timelines or effort estimate are in jeopardy.
§ Provides regular updates to project leader on project progress and
outstanding issues.
§ Realization of business benefit

Need good communication and presentation skills
Ability to lead a team of Architects

*Thanks & Regards,Vishal Singh | Diverse Lynx LLC*
Contact: 732-452-1006 Ext-417 | Email: vis...@diverselynx.com
Gtalk: Connect.VishalSingh | Yahoo: Vishal_Singh7254
“for our open requirements, please visit Diverselynx Jobs