Good Morning,

 Hope all is well!

 My name is VASU and I’m a Technical Recruiter at 3 CORE SYSTEMS. Please
let me know if you have any candidates who would be interested and
available for the below mentioned requirements. Please send me the updated
resume along with contact details and expected billing rate at the earliest.

 *Note:*

·  *Experience level must be above 8+ years*

·  *Visas acceptable:  GC, USC,H1B,OPT*

·  *Please share the profiles if you are able to provide legal documents *

*Please let me know if you are available for the below position or else
please refer your colleagues or friends who are looking for a job change.*

**When submitting candidates make sure to include contact info, rate, visa
status, and current location.*

*ROLE : Open Stack Engineer*

*State Date:   04/17/2016*

*Location: St Louis, MO*

*Duration : 2+ Years*

*No of Positions: 5*

*RATE:$50/HR ON C2C*

*Job Functions*

·         Environment Management

·         Build and maintain environments

·         Patch and security management

·         Application Management

·         code / software deployment (planning, deployment and validation)

·         Analyze application, and take corrective actions, if necessary

·         Documentation

·         Prepare Procedural documentation

·         Maintain environment configurations

·         Provide Reporting on Issues

·         Triage

·         Respond to alerts / notifications / clients requests

·         Troubleshoot, determine root cause, and take corrective action

·         Engage appropriate support

·         Moderated discussions, and record / assign action items

·         Communicate Issues and status

*Required Skills / Experience*

·         Prior operations / application management experience in Unix /
Linux environment

·         Knowledge of IT architecture elements, such as servers, OS,
network elements, load balancers, switches, routers, firewalls, etc.

·         Some scripting experience in a Unix / Linux shell, etc.

·         Knowledge on creating, restoring, registering, signing,
implementing and revoking SSL certificates. Also managing public / private
keys, and trust stores.

·         Proficient use of MS office suite, Visio, Modeling tools

·         Cloud architecture, redundancy and configuration management

·         Experience with monitoring and alerting tools; Introscope,
Nagios, Patrol, etc.

*Highly Preferred Skills / Experience*

- Chef, deployment automation

- Openstack

- Hypervisor, VM Ware

- XML, XSL, XSD, DTD

Thanks & Regards

*VASU*

<http://www.3coresystems.com/>    <http://www.successfactors.com/>

Email: *v...@3coresystems.com <navin.kand...@3coresystems.com>*|
www.3coresystems.com

Direct: (630) 748-8800     Ext : 109|  Fax: (847) 556-1234

4355 Weaver Parkway, Suite #330, Warrenville, IL 60555

Gtalk: vasunaidu3coresyst...@gmail.com

*                            ……….SAVE PAPER…..SAVE TREES………*

 Before printing this e-mail make sure it is completely necessary. The
environment is everyone's business.