Hi Partners,
Hope you are doing great!

I have an urgent requirement for the below position. Please let me know
your availability and interest.

*Please share your Suitable resume to irfa...@us-britishmngtc.com
<irfa...@us-britishmngtc.com>*

*Job Title: Senior Tableau Developer*
*Duration: 9 to 12 months*
*Location: Palo Alto CA *
*Rate:Open*
*Visa : GC,USC Only*

This position is responsible for delivering formal BI and analysis to the
business and for developing demos to showcase ‘data-as-a product’ to the
business and customers. With over 100 million Wireless, Wire line, and
Enterprise customers on our massive global network, big data products with
analytics and visualizations are a critical component of our business. Stay
on the front lines of groundbreaking technology. Be a critical part of an
interconnected world through Data and Analytics.
Responsibilities
• Conceptualize and build dashboards that are simple, visually appealing,
yet showcase a powerful story • Interact with internal and potentially
external clients, to understand their requirements and data • Utilize
analytics to explore data, and identify trends and insights, from
multi-faceted and high dimensional data • Create ad-hoc reporting based on
business needs • Serve as primary point of contact for Tableau server •
Work with and mentor junior developers to create top shelf BI and cutting
edge analysis
Qualifications
• MS/BS in Computer Science or related field • At least 5 years of
experience in Tableau with a strong knowledge of best practices for
dashboards and BI reporting • Solid grasp of data visualization
fundamentals • Familiarity with Tableau’s JavaScript API • Experience in
administration of Tableau Server • Ability to provide attractive
presentation layers • Experience working with Tableau Desktop and Server •
Excellent SQL skills • Excellent communication and collaboration skills in
a corporate environment. • Experience in a technical lead role with
creating tasks list, assigning work, and mentoring junior developers
Desired Skills/Experience • Experience in Big Data and Data Analytics is a
plus • Familiarity with GIT and Atlassian stack (Confluence and JIRA) is a
plus • Knowledge of Tableau optimization and tuning is a plus

*Warm Regards,*

*Syed Irfan*
*Senior IT Recruiter*
*Email: irfa...@us-britishmngtc.com <irfa...@us-britishmngtc.com> *