HI,

This is MIKE from Agile Enterprise Solutions.

This is in reference to the following position.

***** Please find below job description if you feel comfortable please
revert with updated resume, Rate and contact details ASAP *****

Title:                Java Full stack Developer

Location          Mountain View, CA

Duration:         Contract/ Fulltime

Client:             Zensar Technologies

Full Stack Web Developer

Design and build an exabyte-scale platform service in Office 365 – the
biggest enterprise and consumer online service in the world.  The specific
group comprises of products like Outlook Services, Exchange, Outlook.com,
Hotmail, Calendar, People, Groups, Mobile Apps, just to name a few).  This
isn’t just some large web service; the implementation ranks among the
world’s largest and most cutting edge distributed systems, spanning across
data centers around the world.  The products are used by majority of the
Fortune 500 organizations, key government organizations and non-profits
across the world.

In a brand new project, being started from scratch, we are building a
massive platform to help analyze and form inferences on business and
consumer Office 365 data for a billion users.  Join us and be part of
building one of the largest Hadoop deployments.  Using YARN, Map/Reduce,
Hive, Pig, Java, HDInsight and power of Azure, we are building a platform
and framework that will enable endless scenarios for our customers to get
delightful and insightful information about their data in addition to help
us make better features.

Role and requirements:

The massive data analysis framework runs hundreds of jobs and produces tons
of data.  This data can be used to look at overall system health, job
status, completion statistics, performance characteristics etc.  We need a
full stack web developer to architect, design and code an end-to-end
visualization platform for this data which is stored in Microsoft Azure.
The person must be self-starter, self-motivated and be able to deliver
results with the least supervision.  The candidate will be given a
requirement specification to go figure out a design, timeline, component
plan etc. and start coding.

The position is in Mountain View, CA and requirements for the job are:

·         Full stack web developer

·         HTML

·         JavaScript, Node.js, Angular.js frameworks

·         .NET programming knowledge will be helpful

·         Experience with Azure will be helpful

·         Experience with independently starting and making a website will
be helpful

Thanks & Regards

Mike Michon,

Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc.,

Ensuring Client's Success

Ph: 972-427-1853

Email: *mike_mic...@aesinc.us.com* <mike_mic...@aesinc.us.com>

Web: *www.agilees.com* <http://www.agilees.com/>

Gtalk/YIM:" mikeagilees "

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.